Dear Church Family,
We pray that you and your family are doing well. It has been great seeing so many of you in person. You are important to our Lord and to us!
We wanted to give you a quick update on things at Grove Level, including opening up some new opportunities in the near future. If you want more information about any of these, please contact us using the options below.
First, we realize that church is about relationships, so we continue to seek safe and effective ways for people to connect with one another. We have in-person worship continuing at 10 a.m. each Sunday in addition to providing the livestream on the app, website and other media plus at 4 p.m. on our local station, WDNN. Other connection options:
- Small Group community – Connect Groups and Bible studies are available in person, virtually or both. The times, locations, and options vary, so reach out to find the right connections for you.
- Prayer – the House of Prayer meets using Zoom each Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. and is open to anyone
- Bible study – Going Deeper in the Word offers an in-person or now a Zoom option each Sunday evening at 6 p.m. for people who want to join us for deeper study of each week’s New Testament 2020 reading.
Second, we want to update you on things you may not see in person. Our folks are excited about getting back together, and we want you to know what is happening already and what is coming. In addition to the things previously mentioned:
- Already started – many of our ministries have already started up including activities for preschool, children and students on Wednesday evenings.
- Coming soon – this coming Sunday, October 18, will mark the beginning of nursery and Children’s Church (birth through 3rd grade), plus some adult Connect Groups prior to worship. In the next few weeks more Connect Groups for preschool, children and students, as well as additional adult classes, will start.
Third, because we are adding more in person options for people to meet at Grove Level, we want you to be aware of the on-campus impact.
- Seating capacity in the Worship Center – we are adjusting the seating capacity in worship to maintain safety while also giving more folks an opportunity to be in the Worship Center.
- Registration and seating – registration is NOT required for attendance, but it makes it easier to keep a list in the event contact tracing is necessary. You can register each week on the app, website or by phone. Please continue to follow the directions from our Deacons when you enter the Worship Center.
- More folks – since we will have more folks (and cars) on campus on Sundays and Wednesdays, please be responsible to maintain a safe distance from one another. Remember others may be cautious.
Want to join in or get more information about these things? Contact us:
- Text: Text the word “Connect” to 706-251-8093
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 706-259-8519
- The Grove Level app and www.grovelevel.org also have more information about things happening here.
We love you! Thank you for your faithful support and your continued generosity. We especially appreciate your praying with us and for us!