Why should I give?
- Faithful giving draws me closer to God. “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” (Matthew 6:21)
- Faithful giving reminds me that everything I have is because of God. “And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth” (Dueteronomy 8:18a)
- Obedient giving helps me to grow in my faith. “Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and try Me now in this,” says the LORD of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.” (Malachi 3:10)
How do I give?
- Worship Services: During each worship service you will have the opportunity to place your tithe or offering in a plate as it is passed. Please use the envelopes you have received or the ones located in the back of the pews for your cash or checks.
- By Mail: You may mail your checks to GLBC at 2802 Cleveland Highway, Dalton, GA 30721.
- Online Giving: You may give anytime via our website using either a debit card or Bank Account Transfer (ACH/e-check). We do not accept contributions via credit card. You may elect a one-time contribution, or set a recurring schedule for weekly, every two weeks, or monthly contributions.
Is online giving secure? Is my information kept private?
Yes. All of the information that you enter into the online contribution form is secured by our website provider (Vision2 Systems) and our payment processing server (Sage Payment Solutions). None of these organizations will share any of your personal information with any third party.
Does it cost anything for me to give online?
There are no additional fees or costs for you to give online. The amount you select will be charged to your debit card or transferred from your bank account, and this will be the amount of your contribution. There are certain fees that GLBC incurs to process your transaction, but these fees will NOT be passed along to you nor deducted from your contribution amount. The fees are lowest for GLBC when you use the Bank Account Transfer option.
Can I designate where I want my online contributions to go?
Currently there are four funds to which online contributors may contribute:
- General Fund (for tithes and offerings)
- Rise Up to the Vision Fund (for offerings)
- Missions Fund (for offerings)
- Queens for the King Missions (for offerings)
It is the intent of GLBC to use the designated funds for the purpose to which they were given. However, excess or unused funds may be applied to other projects with a similar purpose. Contributions may not be used to pass money to any named individual for personal use per the Internal Revenue Service.
Are my donations tax-deductible?
Grove Level Baptist Church is a 501(c)3 organization. As such, all of your donations are fully tax-deductible.